No the panda isn’t making noise, it’s the time of the Penguin. The bird has come all the way from the arctic to sort SEO issues. No there is nothing to laugh about; the Panda has left and the Penguin has arrived to charm SEO professionals. Google’s new algorithm is working to cure ranking problems. The change is all set to eliminate ranking catastrophes that has been occurring since long. The newest update is targeting several factors that majorly include hitting inferior links.
Look at what the Penguin has to say
The excessive scamming that has been doing rounds across the globe is deemed to come to an end with the recent changes adopted by Google. In course of change the sites that pretended to be quite legit, were caught by the new updates. Yes, the impact is apparent and several sites were sieved from an entire mass of websites. So what’s causing penguin to take a stricter vow? It is all set to throw out websites that are not well versed with the following factors mentioned below?
- Websites should not consider spam-filled back-links else they are shown the doors. Low quality links are not valued by the Penguin.
- Don’t ever think of getting back-links from non-related sites.
- Forget about streaming a huge number of links towards a specific website.
Professional SEO is somewhat rarely in practice by professionals in the field, a reason why drops in website ranking is becoming noticeable. You can take a look at the following factor causing a drop-down in the SEO rankings:
- Back-links from irrelevant sites
- Footer links in websites
- Presence of site-wide links
- Sponsored links with little or no text descriptions
Exactly matching keywords mentioned in anchor text
- Keywords that reached the lower ranks mentioned in anchor text
Duplicate content is also a major factor operating behind Penguin’s sole intent to throw low quality websites to the trash.
The impact of penguin on websites has actually shown doors to some illicit SEO activities. So, it seems you are one of the big hit of the algorithm updates Google has accomplished recently. Thinking of saving your site from dropping down below? Check out the following tips the professional in UK SEO Services has to follow in order to reach the top most positions in the search list:
- Do your site bear too much of irrelevant links? Quick, get it cleared or add some relevant links to your website.
- So, it seems you have excessive keyword links flowing in. why worry? Just mix and match and play with keywords. Try incorporating your brand name in the link.
- Okay, you have sponsored links streaming in. You need to be a bit careful and eliminate all links from the footer. Sponsored links that does not entail the use of text description just beside it. Try for contextual links. They work better.
- Allow yourself to make changes as stated above and wait for a few days to find out the new rankings. Yes, you can recover your site ranking accordingly.